Более чем 100-летний опыт технического прогресса позволил нам стать ведущим производителем в области частотных преобразователей, сервоприводов, систем управления и робототехники.
Marine & Offshore
YASKAWA Drives and Motion Technology in Marine Applications
The A1000 Series AC Drives from Yaskawa are suitable for drive solutions in marine applications. Vibrations, heat and humidity which are common conditions on board of ships coupled with the necessity of ultimate reliability are demanding technical requirements. Here, the A1000 inverter is in its element. Robust design and many clever functionalities make this inverter to the means of choice for drives in marine.
- Standard devices are certified for marine applications (Germanischer Lloyd, more possible)
- Substantial energy savings and thereby fuel savings compared to unregulated drives
- High flexibility in drive dimensioning
- High efficiency
- Easy adaption to any motor and application
- Proven Yaskawa reliability and durability Worldwide availability and service
Large Robotic Welding Stations in Marine, Shipyards and Offshore Applications
Ships, Windmills and Pipeline Parts are large - we have experienced system integrators taking care of this kind of heavy welding applications.
Laser Cladding with Motoman Robots
Laser Cladding is a common thermal process in shipbuilding. See more in our Additive Manufacturing section (Laser Cladding chapter).